Apartment and the Deposit Regulations
RULES OF APARTMENTS by AURORA POLAND Inc.
§1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. Apartment Regulations and Deposit Terms and Conditions apply in the apartments of Aurora Poland INC. and refer to all persons staying in them.
2. The room renter is referred to hereinafter as the "Apartment", while the renter's room is referred as "Guest"
3. The hosting person is refered to as employees of Aurora Poland INC..
4. The Apartment Regulations define the rules of service provision, liability and stay in the apartment and are an integral part of the apartment which is concluded by making a reservation, payment of the deposit or full payment for stay or by signing a registration card. By doing so, the Guest acknowledges that he has read and fully accepts the Terms and Conditions and agrees to abide them.
5. The Apartment Regulations and Deposit Regulations are available in each apartment, in the information file in each room and on the website of the Hotel www.myaurora.pl.
§2 THE APARTMENT DAY
1. Apartment, is rented per day.
2. The apartment day starts at 14:00 and ends at 10:00 the next day.
3. If the guest did not specify the length of stay at the time of the booki-in, it is assumed that the room was rented for one night.
4. The request for an extension of the apartment period Guest should report verbaly, by telephone or e-mail, by 10:00 am on the day of the end of stay at the latest. The apartment may not accommodate your stay if there is no apartments available or the current apartment has been booked where the next reservation colide with extension the guest is asking for.
5. The apartment can also refuse the extension of stay if the Guest do not comply with the rules.
6. Apartment reserves the right to refuse to extend the guest's stay in the Apartment in case of not making full payment for the previous stay.
7. The extension of the apartment period is subject to an additional charge. In the so-called. "High season" fee and the extension of hotel day is 100 PLN / 1 hour. For more details on renewal fees, please email us at email@example.com (the 'date extension').
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
1. Reservations can be made online, by phone, by calling the number listed on the website or in person at the company headquarters available on the website.
2. After booking, the Guest receives a pre-reservation email which contains the booking conditions and the information necessary to freeze funds for 14 days prior to arrival. For bookings of 1 night the amount of the deposit is 100% of the value of the stay.
3. If the deposit does not reach the bank account of the Apartment within the time specified in the pre-reservation agreement or later, the apartment reserves the right to sell the apartment to another person and cancel the reservation. The amount equivalent to the deposit will be refunded to the Guest account within 7 days of the reservation cancellation. If the 14-day period has expired, the apartment will charge a full booking fee.
4. After booking the deposit in the apartment's bank account, the Guest receives a guaranteed reservation by email.
5. If you are booking a guaranteed reservation;
1. more than 14 days before the start of the stay - the apartment returns the amount equal to the deposit,
2. 14 days before arrival - Apartment returns 0% of the amount equal to the deposit.
6. If you make a booking shortly before making the payment of the deposit, before the date of your planned arrival: Mail from the Guest will be treated as an order and will be subject to the applicable Cancellation Policy,The apartment reserves the right to pre-authorize the payment card or to withdraw from it one day, treating this payment as a deposit. In some cases the Apartment can charge the guest a full fee for the entire stay.
7. A guest is required to present a photo identification card to the employee and sign the registration card.
8. Apartment guests may not transfer the apartment to third parties, even if the period for which the due fee has been paid has not expired.
9. Guests who are not registered in the Apartment may be invited to stay at the apartment from 7:00 to 22:00 at the guest's request. Guests who stayed pass this time will be charge a night stay of minimum 100 PLN times the number of guests.
10. The Apartment may refuse to accept a Guest who has grossly violated the Apartment Regulations by causing damage to the Apartment or other Guest, the Apartment Worker or other persons staying in the Apartment during the stay or otherwise disturbed the guest's peaceful stay or operation.
11. Apartment reserves the right to refuse to accept the guest without giving a reason.
12. The apartment reserves the right to pre-authorize the payment card or to collect the fee for the entire stay during the registration process.
13. Additional entitlements resulting from the stay, the guest is regulated at the latest on the day of departure. This may be subject to 'Express Check-out' and the guest may incour additional charges without presence of his payment card.
14. In case of leaving the Hotel by the time of the guaranteed reservation, the difference in the cost of stay will not be refunded.
15. In the event of not arriving at the Hotel within the time of the guaranteed reservation, the hotel will not refund the deposit.
16. If the guest leaves the apartment within the time of the guaranteed reservation, the difference in the cost of stay will not be refunded.
17. In the event of no-show Guest, the Apartment does not return the amount of the deposit paid at the time of the guaranteed reservation.
§ 4 SERVICES
1. The apartment provides services in accordance with its category. In case of quality concerns, please notify us immediately as soon as possible on the website so that we can respond promptly.
2. The apartment is obliged to provide:
1. Conditions for full and unrestricted leisure,
2. Residence security and protection of personal data,
3. Professional and courteous in all services provided by the apartment,
4. Cleaning the apartment and making necessary repairs of the equipment before the guest arrives, and in his presence only when he expresses such request,
5. Change to a different apartment if possible, or otherwise alleviate the inconvenience if the faults in the apartment can not be removed.
3. On request, the following services are provided free of charge:
1. Providing information related to the stay and travel,
2. Wake up at the appointed time,
3. Rent an iron and ironing board for use only in the designated area.
4. The following services are available upon request:
1. room service,
2. scanning and printing documents
3. baby cot rental,
4. rental of bicycles.
5. Taxi to and from the airport
6. Early / Late Check-in / Check-out
7. Luggage room
8. City Tours is available at www.myaurora.pl
§ 5 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APARTMENT
1. The Apartment is liable for the loss or damage of property brought by persons using its services within the scope defined by Art. 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
2. The guest of the apartment should notify Host of the damage immediately after it has been identified.
3. The apartment shall not be liable for theft, damage or destruction of securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value if these items have not been deposited and placed in the Apartment Safe.
4. In case of loss of the objects referred to above, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in accordance with the provisions of the Minister of Justice of 14.11.1964, no. 2 with later amendments. The apartment reserves the right to refuse to accept high value items, large amounts of cash, items that threaten security and large items that can not be placed in the safe.
5. Apartment is not responsible for damage and loss of car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
6. The apartment is not responsible for the items left on the vehicle, regardless of whether the vehicle was parked in an apartment parking lot or outside the apartment.
7. The Apartment is not responsible for third parties carrying any work or activities outside the apartment door, including staircase or imidiate vicinity of the building premises.
§ 6 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GUEST
1. Children under the age of 12 should be located in the apartment under constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are liable for any damage done by children.
2. The guest of the apartment shall bear full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical equipment of the Apartment, resulting from his fault or the fault of the visitor.
3. The apartment reserves the right to charge the guest's payment card for damage caused after Guests departure, and in the absence of the card, Apartment is entitled to request a financial compensation from the Guest.
4. Upon the occurrence of any defect or damage in the apartment, the Guest is obliged to inform the employee of Aurora Poland s.c. or Guest support
5. In the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Apartment may refuse to provide further services to guests who violate them. The Guest is obliged to immediately respond to the requests of the Apartment, settle the payment for the stay and any damages and leave the Apartment.
6. The apartment is strictly non-smoking except for the places designated or indicated by the employee of the Apartment.
7. For security reasons, the guest leaving the apartment should close the window, turn off the light, turn off the taps and close the door.
8. The apartment is entitled to a deposit, deposited by the Guest of the Apartment, in case of delay or non-payment for the services rendered.
§ 7 LOST PROPERTY REGULATIONS
1. Personal items left inadvertently in the room by the guest will be returned at the guest's expense to the address indicated up to 7 working days.
2. In the event of not receiving the instructions for returning the items left, the apartment will store the items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months and after that period they will be taken over by the apartment. Food will utilised immedaitely.
§ 8 NIGHT TIME
1. There is a silent night time from 22:00 to 07:00 the following day.
2. The stay of guests and persons using the services of the Apartment should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. An apartment may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this policy.
§ 9 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. For fire safety purposes, the use of open flames such as candles, the use of irons, electric appliances, etc. other than the equipment of the apartment is forbidden in the room.
2. The apartment is strictly prohibited from smoking. In case of breach of the ban, the Guest will be charged the costs of refreshing the Apartment of 250 zlotys. In case of launching the DSO system and arriving at the fire department, the guest will also be charged. In both cases it costs 400 zlotys.
3. There is a complete ban on possession and use of prohibited drugs. In case of violation of this prohibition, this fact will be reported to the Police and the Guest will have to immediately leave the Apartment without the right to reimbursement resulting from shortening the stay in the Apartment.
4. In the apartment you can not store dangerous objects, such as weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, illumination, etc.
5. Access to any Apartment is by means of keys or code to the electronic door. Lost or broken keys are associated with a one-off fee of 350 zł.
6. Guest agrees to store and process personal data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) by Aurora Poland s.c. with its registered office in Krakow ul. Opolska 12b, 4, for the purposes necessary for the guest's stay in the Apartment, use of the other services provided by the Apartment. The visitor has the right to access and correct his / her personal data.
7. It is prohibited to operate on the premises by the Acquisition and Sales Agent.
8. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the premises of the Apartment, to cause unpleasant odors or to do other activities which disturb, annoy or irritate other guests of the Apartment.
9. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the apartment, its equipment except for a slight change of furniture and equipment, without prejudice to their functionality and security.
10. All complaints concerning the stay should be submitted to the management of the apartment in writing at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The court competent for the settlement of disputes between the Guest and the Apartment is the court competent for the headquarters of Aurora Poland INC..
APARTMENTS by AURORA POLAND Inc
This document refers to financial collateral procedures aimed at maintaining the liquidity of the service provided by Aurora Poland INC., further referred to as the Lessor.
It only covers the time of renting the apartment through visitors called the Guests.
A deposit is a form of protection for any damages that arise during your stay in the Aparments managed by the Lessor.
In the event of damage, the deposit is settled as follows:
1. Structural damage to the apartment (ie. walls, floors, windows, doors)
a) Durable 100%
b) Movable 50%
2. Damage to glass surfaces (ie glass, mirrors, shower enclosures, glass counters) 100%
3. Furniture Damage 100%
4. Damage to electrical equipment 100%
5. Violation of the smoking ban 100%
6. Laundry or cleaning costs in case of excessive dirt occured by inproper use 50%
7. Loss of keys is subject to a fixed amount of 350 PLN
In case the damage exceeds the deposit, the Guest will be charged the amount due according to the cost estimate.